Do you appreciate quality and best-in-class customer experience? Do you want to be a part of a strong brand? Do you have passion for what you do and a «can-do attitude»? We are looking for full time as well, as part time colleagues, with exactly these qualities for our new store in Oslo. This is a unique chance to be part of a new team and participate with starting up a brand new store.
Tasks and responsibility:
· Ensuring best-in-class customer experience based on addressing customer needs and through in-depth product understanding
· Delivering a high level of customer service through addressing questions, advising customer and helping customers fulfilling their needs
· Operating the cash register
· Ensuring a high level of visual merchandising
· Contributing towards maintaining a high store standard that lives up to PANDORA¿s standards
· Assisting with goods receipt, – replenishment and store cleanup
· Demonstrating commitment and pride in being part of PANDORA
· Achieving individual as well as stores targets
· Continually updating your understanding of the company¿s products, culture and ethical initiatives and ensuring to consistently act in accordance with our cultural and ethical guidelines
· You have experience in sales and customer service and ability to give our customers a fantastic experience
· You are conscientious and have a high sense of responsibility
· You have excellent selling skills
· You have strong communication skills in English and Norwegian
· You are service-minded and hold a «can-do-attitude»
· You thrive in a fast paced environment and can adapt to change
· You have flexibility in regards to working hours ± evening, weekend and public holidays
Part time employee will be paid on an hourly basis and the expected working time is approximately 10-20 hours a week.
If this is the job of your dreams and you would like to be part of the PANDORA world please apply for either the full time or part time position.
PANDORA designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished and contemporary jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. PANDORA jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries on six continents through approximately 8,100 points of sale, including more than 2,100 concept stores.
See all our products and collections on www.pandora.net
Regional Sales Manager, CPH, Nordic – Regional Sales Manager, CPH
Mobile +45 29393238 |firstname.lastname@example.org